Tern Associates Ltd may collect details supplied by you on your use of our services, information or guidance provided and/or enquiries made by you through our web site.
We may collect, store and use additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions/services, information or guidance provided, or when giving us feedback, including but exclusively confined to: -
- information provided by you to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- information provided by you to us for subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters, or other electronic means;
- Information provided by you to us in the course of requesting any assistance;
- any other information or details that you choose to send to or share with us;
- Where you utilise the 'unsubscribe' facility, all information relating to your subscription will be permanently deleted.
- Where you utilise the 'contact us' facility, your details will be immediately deleted following submission.
We may use your personal data and information to:
- administer the website;
- personalise the website to improve your browsing experience;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business to you which we think may be of interest to you where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or other electronic means (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- deal with enquiries, requests and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- directly communicate with you. We may contact you by post, telephone, fax, email or other electronic means
- Where you submit personal data and information for publication on our website, we will only publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
- We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
We would like to hear your views to help us improve our services. From time to time, we may contact you by post, email, telephone, fax or other electronic means to ask your opinions.
Disclosure of your information
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.